View Single Post

Garage
Hi no worries,

Was trying to start it
Took ages of holding the metering plate..
Then i put on the left hand side plugs
Then she started

sounds loud theres a harsh pop sound ,
So i removed aar completely and capped

she pops in a way it sounds like she is going to blow up,, not backfiring its higher pitched and quieter but unnerving

Theres a silver tube from the diverter valve housing on the left curving downwards is that the bov? where should i run that to? ive put a temp hose on that see last pic

Also she stars then dies, if i dont rev her.. i adjusted the idle a bit, very easy i can now reach it without a screwdriver and turn it with my fingers, but i feel i need other adjustments to make it start up without depressing the metering plate each time, then i have to constantly blip the throttle or she will die..

T already put a hose since we last spoke from the crankcase breather as there was oil dripping down the ceiling of the engine bay so i ran that to the outlet next to oil filler,

But she is undriveable, as i have to take off air filter each time and depress etc

heres pics up to date

The horizontal port coming off the WUR should that breathe? or put it where you can see it temporarily on the tb..?

you can see the open hose off the diverter housing below

Old 03-07-2014, 11:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)