View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Should I, (or dare I) bring up the pre use inspection of a torque wrench... and the need to cycle it 4 to 6 times at its lowest setting to lubricate the internals, so an accuratereading can be given??

To the OP.... To be honest, I am kinda suprised your vehicle runs at all! Wires with blade terminal ends stuck into a plug? Bungee cord holding stuff from falling off? Wire ties that are not trimmed? I mean, I can understand seeing this on a beetle (that only has like 4 wires) but come on?!?!?!?!?

How can you even make and edjucated guess as to what is wrong after looking at the mess you have there?
Don't get me wrong, this is NOT an issue about not having the money... its about doing things the RIGHT way.
I am in NO way trying or wanting to put you down. But, please take some time to learn to do things the right way. It will only take a few extra minutes.... these are not Farmall tractors...
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 03-21-2014, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)