View Single Post
Old car guy.....

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
The guys above are correct - that is not a mounting screw . . . beneath it is the height adjuster for the metering plate arm (aka: the idle mixture screw). It almost looks like the black piece beneath the allen head screw is a home-made cover plate - remove and see what's there.

BOV - what do the ends of the blue hose go to (looks like to a intake manifold port, beneath the throttle body, on the right, but can't see where it goes on the left)? Maybe the other end is attached to an aftermarket BOV (or should be)? Another possibility is that the BOV is attached to the intercooler (obviously, easy to see if it is), but would need a hose that runs from it to a spot below the throttle body.

O2 sensor - I can't tell in the pics if that is a Euro fuel distributor, or a USA one with Lambda assist - looks like it might be Euro due to the graininess of the metal beneath, but would need to know that to give you any idea what the O2 sensor in your car is used for.
I will tak a closer look at that screw the next time I pull the intercooler, thanks!

Check these pics for that missing BOV we were looking for.

on the right bank:

On the left with the blue hose attached.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)