View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
I cannot believe it took nearly 2 months to get this done, that's nuts.
Today there was a Porsche BBQ event that I really wanted to attend, but my car is still down. So instead of doing something fun for the first time in 2 months I crawled under the car. Man I miss working on the Red Rocket, you could eat off the engine case. This car is nasty! I cannot image any care or maintenance of any kind was given to this poor 930.
Anyway here are the pictures. Old turbo out, another old turbo in. Hopefully it will last for a bit till I am finished running tests. I put one of our tanks on it and routed the vent line up into the bumper then back down toward the ground. I don't need any more messes in the engine bay.
So far so good. Went for a drive then gave 'er a well deserved bath. Hope to drive a bit tomorrow between projects.

May need to swap that hose out for a black one.

Old 03-22-2014, 06:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #562 (permalink)