View Single Post
JFairman JFairman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 7,289
I have the same one in my car that onboost posted above. It works great and you can usually buy the kit on ebay for around 25 bucks.
I mounted the regulator in the metal cover under the carpet that covers the shift coupler in the back of the center tunnel.

The regulator fits good there a little over to the right side of the car because the shift rod takes up the space in the middle under there.
I made a round hole in the carpet about an inch wide for the regulator knob to poke through and can reach back from the driver seat if I want to adjust it.
I leave it at 1.1 bar with 93 octane Florida pump gas and water methanol injection that comes on at about .7 bar

Here's a couple ebay manual regulator types that connect to the top port on the wastegate. They work well and fit in the shift coupler cover if you want it inside the car.
I ran the 2 hoses through a hole I cut in the rubber bellows over the transaxle shift rod coupler at the back end of the center tunnel.

Last edited by JFairman; 03-25-2014 at 01:39 PM..
Old 03-25-2014, 01:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)