View Single Post

I definitely agree that no one takes better care of your car than yourself. Many have done a rear bearing on a 930 and many would not wish it on their worst enemy. I was at the shop last week watching this work being carried out. I'd rather be kicked in the family jewels than attempt this work myself. It takes more than some youtube videos to accomplish this task. Having the time, right tools and knowledge would make the difference. I work 12hr shifts 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am. When ot becomes available it can last for weeks. Last year my longest marathon was 35 nites. If I stick to being a diy guy I would lose all interest in the hobby due to time constraints and family resposibilities.

Some have the skills,tools and time..with that I say more power to you. I admire the tenacity to do every work yourself. I have some skills,tools and some time. I unfortunately have to pay the piper when neccessary. Someday when I retire that might change..
Old 03-30-2014, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)