View Single Post

I don't know who made them, there's no markings on them. They look a lot like the TK injector block casting but not exactly the same. They had a rough sand cast finish on the outside of them when I got them but I sanded them smooth and polished them shiny when i got them so they look really good.

They have 40mm holes and I've already ported the heads and intake manifold to match them. I bought them for around $250 used here on the forum around 6 years ago.

They are the same thickness top to bottom as the stock plastic 930 injector blocks but then when you add the 6.35mm plastic heat insulators I have and one of the approximately 2mm thick gaskets that came with them between the head and block it goes up to about 8.3 mm before installation.

I'd like to use one of those gaskets between the block and insulator and then it becomes about 10mm added on. These gaskets will squish down a little and how much is unknown until I do it.
I could probably just use the creamy consistancy hondabond 4 sealant I have between the insulator and the block with no gasket and then it would only be about 8 mm after installing them and squishing down the gasket in the process.
That'll probably work fine.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)