View Single Post
I've gone native

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Simon I think Chris was referring to his Turbo S not his M5

Chris I think you're referring to your 997 Turbo S not 991 unless I be mistaken

ouch my head hurtz

Robby... not to start an intarnet throwdown but there's zero way your car (or mine) is hitting a 4 and a half sec 60... just sayin'

Simon I agree those e60s are veryequal parts a hoot to hoon / aesthetically painful. That motor 'twas brilliant.

I just sold my e39, another colossal HOONMOBILE (Just Not Right and literally one of the reasons I parted w/it - I cannot be left to mah own feebleness d'oh)... that thing would still be roasting allllllllllllllllll of 3rd had I not lifted. bwaHA! It's motor 'twas also sheer brilliance.

Funny buggie's, ///M5s... my 2nd now. Maybe an F10 someday... but therein lies the problem. It'd verymuch suffer from this verysame "syndrome" of being antiseptic in experience.

I do applaud tho the Turbo's deadnutz realiability - and not gonna lie I was kindasorta left for want when the Turbo S hammerage (pretty damn funny btw) failed to include performance degredation measurement

woulda been cool to see how the perf held after such - I'm betting it was pretty spot-on sadly... impressive!
Yes, referring to my experience in my 2011 997.2tts and the PDK.
I have no experience with BMWs
Old 04-09-2014, 09:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)