View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkypig View Post
Thanks Dave werk 1. The reason the headlight looked funny is when I manually put the lights up so you could inspect the H-4s & housings I hadn't replugged the battery to return them to normal position. Since then the gaps are perfect. Do you think I should try to sell the car on pelican or take another ave. Thanks again for all your help. PORKY PIG.
You're welcome. I don't see why you couldn't place the ad on Pelican. I forgot to mention to you that when I received the photos from you, the orientation was wrong like the photos above. If you're using Windows operating system, right-clicking on the photo and pressing "preview" will bring up the photo in the orientation it is set for. There is a mechanism in preview that will allow you to rotate the photo. If you're using Windows XP, you must first save the photo once it's corrected. Windows 7 and 8 will automatically save the photo for before moving unto the next.

That ends our Windows lesson for the day.

If you do post on Pelican, give a history of the car. With Porsches, you can never have too little information. Give the highlights and give the lowlights. People want a fair degree of confidence about a car if they are about to travel cross-country to inspect.
Also, Pelican requires you post a purchase price for the car, so set your sights accordingly.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 04-15-2014, 03:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)