View Single Post

Our 930... ruf... tidbits..

I hope you will all enjoy this little tidbit....

This 1986 Porsche 930 is the exact car that inspired me (as the owner of a performance company) to get involved in automobiles- and then become a professional driver (in ALMS LMP ranks) while starting this business that is now CBRD-

My father owned this exact car in 1988-1990 before it had to be sold- and CBRD just recently purchased it back from the same gentlemen that owned it-

Since it's return we have done a motor out (never had distri/rotor/cap/wires etc done)- refinishing everything from tins, valve covers, etc... and fixing some little leaks (she no longer has a SINGLE leak)- we also did a CIS revamp/tweak- our own muffler system (in conjunction with McNeil comp), our own intake plenum revision, and some other tid bits... along with the RUF wheels, and some other bits---

she just recently belted out 290whp/329 wtq at 12.5 psi on our dyno- with a nice 12.0 down to 11.8 AFR curve--- pretty impressive to us-

Up next are the Headers we have in conjunction with MCN- and some other tidbits- but otherwise trying to keep her in good shape-

We are a full service facility in York PA and have a deep motorsport history (championships with Dyson Racing etc)..

Here are some pics of the 930... I hope you enjoy--- and see anyone at the Hershey Swap Meet this weekend!!

photo before the muffler upgrade

In our climate controlled storage area

Engine Compartment Shot!

A nice pic under a 996 TT we are building custom manifolds/turbo setup/etc on

Old 04-16-2014, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)