Thread: Hershey, Pa
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Hey Tim! Got home mahself here a coupla hours ago. 5hr ride sucked, but smooth and no issues.

Great to meet you today as well! Had a real fun time walking the aisles and bustin on stoopid people's stoopid tastes - ha!

And yeah... you should be afraid, very afraid of sharing any of my skewed perspectives

PAUL! You DO exist!!! After 7yrs I finally put a face to the name! Really great to meet you FINALLY... and thanks much fer the bierferbreakfast... yum.

Rey... thanks for giving me the shoutout, real sorry we had already left. But, I DO hope you will make July even if only for that one day that you can!

Bill W... sorry I dialed your cell into my phone and tried to ring you but I must have missed it by a digit unfortunately. Did you see that cherry Ice Green Turbo Carrera? CHERRY! There was another one @ the polar opposite end of the lot (and in polar opposite condition unfort) in a real cool sahara beige lookin color too.

Kevin... saw yer car in the Concourse area and hung around for a bit (Tim and I were um er uhhh a bit - say - 'distracted' by some Just Not Right jailbait eyecandy so we loitered awhile), but we never saw you. I had tried to retrieve your cell from my PM's prior but couldn't find it. Bummer we couldn't connect, but I really DO hope / trust you WILL be joining us come July - yes!?

I knew things were gonna be kewl Sat when we pulled into the Hilton parking garage Fri night to check in to find this:

Not a Pelican apparently?

Speaking of...

...there are a shiit ton of Not a Pelican 930'ers about certainly... there musta been seemingly a frickin DOZEN Guards Red (er, cough - Indishrot?) 930's there today! Best color, obviously. Was astounding, actually... as nearly all of them were frickin PRISTINE! Saw some real nice ones there today... and well a few fukkin turdz too . Money doesn't buy taste heh heh. But, not cars I recognize from here unfortunately. And a BUNCH of them all from PA, go figure.

Anywho... great meeting youses today, and, VERYMUCH lookin forward to some JNR turboPALOOZA times come July bishes!!!
That is Alex-930. No vacancies near the Porschefest. Headed downtown Harrisburg--just a few miles down the road. Went to Millville, NJ is the home of New Jersey Motorsports Park. on Sunday. Did a track day with his bad-boy. 2 wheels also.

Walt
Old 04-21-2014, 08:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)