View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
Jim, sorry about recommending the fan seeing as you don't like it. Have you asked Vertex about a return? If you tell them you are not satisfied with it I bet they would take it back.
That's alright, it's my own fault I didn't call the dealer in Oregon. I did call the Porsche dealer in West Palm and that was a mistake because they told me there are no more fans and Porsche stopped making them. They're bozo's here at the west palm dealer and they have ridiculous prices on parts. That's why I just went and ordered one from the place in Miami that starts with V and bought an aftermarket one. I thought that's all that was available now.

Then someone sent me a link a Porsche dealer in Sarasota, Florida that had them for a good price and that made me think of calling the dealer with the great prices in Oregon and then they told me there's 16 of them in Germany and they would have to order it. That could take a week or two because I've bought things from them they had to order before. Nice thing is they just include what you order with the stuff they have to order from Germany every week so they don't charge you anything extra for the shipping from Germany.

I havn't bothered calling the place I bought it from in Miami maybe I will. At the same time I don't want to spend any more on the whole fan thing and I think I'll like it more if I just sand and polish it into an easy to maintain satin finish.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)