View Single Post

Summed up perfectly by Jeff NJ I think!!

I'm the same, when I started looking I wasn't looking for a particular year, I just wanted the best condition car I could afford with my budget. I had a stroke of luck that I virtually stumbled across my 88 930 and bought it without regard to the year. I was more impressed with the condition, history that came with the car and of course the performance.

I seem to have the best of both worlds as mine is European spec so not castrated by tough emission laws. And I admit to being in the 'stock' club but not through trying to keep a potential re-sell value higher, I just like the car the way it was built in the factory.

Quite frankly any time I spot another 930 (and it's getting rarer) it still turns my head and puts a big grin on my face irrespective of year.....after all we're all 930 Brothers.....and Sisters!

Regards.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)