View Single Post

Thanks Paul, I tried a 996 and a Viper in my absence but neither one of them was as fun to drive as the 930!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Hey Matt-

Good to hear you're thinking of coming back. I always adored your green car, shame you let it go but I get it... BTDT.

Hmmmm... you should buy yours back, but @ a discount? Oh wait, that only (somehow??!!??) happens to me .

Shame you didn't wake up and smell the roses prior to - say - the end of last summer. Things have gotten QUITE silly now as you're seeing / as mentioned.

Don't use Jake's example as a barometer either... that transaction most definitely benefited by a sympathetic seller to an ultimate cause (Mark-a-thon). Which is butofcourse AWESOME. Just not a good datapoint for you.

I knew that silver car had to have a story, it's been FS forever. Shame.

There have been a few odd / ends crop up recently in 'affordable' range (mostly high 30s / low 40s) but they need work. Guy in MD on here currently selling a nice light blue one, needs a headstud and some other TLC.

Regardless, good luck to you...
50k:Lindren Green:B&B Dual Out Pipes:K27:965 I/C: --SOLD!!
Old 04-30-2014, 08:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)