View Single Post

Sitting here just wondering WTF a Palooza is, so I asked Wiki. Somewhat edited, here's what it means:

The word—sometimes alternatively spelled and pronounced as lollapalootza dates from a late 19th-/early 20th-century American idiomatic phrase meaning "an extraordinary or unusual thing, person, or event. The suffix "(a)palooza" is often used to imply that an entire event or crowd was made over that term.

Note below where some well known Paloozas have been known to attract a considerable estrogen quotient to balance out the boosted testosterone known to accompany our TurboPalooza. Hope to see many of you there, with or without your female components in tow. And if anyone has a spare one that could handle getting intimate on my seat cross-country (I'm talking passenger seat, of course) then bring her along!

Lady Gaga at Lollapalooza: PAULIE: You DO have such entertainment lined up, correctomundo?
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)