View Single Post

Garage
Porsche Crest Porsche 930 Turbo 3.3L

Hello, I'm new here, i searched for the presentation zone but I didn't found it!
I hope (but I always do ahah) that I'm not doing something wrong with the rules!

I'm from Italy and I'm studying dentistry in Spain so I'm far away from my homeland!

I read every day a lot of interesting things on this forum about the beloved porsche 930, in Europe it's difficult to find something about it!

I own or better my father has a 1989 3.3 cabriolet porsche turbo (5 gears) and it's bone stock! So I decided o put some pepper under the hood

And here start the questions!!!

I wanted to start with something soft to gradually and with the time change more and more parts if the money (my money) allows it!

The first thing I want to change is the exhaust, I read a lot of positive feedback about the RarlyL8 Mufflers! But what do I choose? Double or single wich is better for the power? (Pressure exc) because if you look at the fabspeed kit that has the same silencer but you can choose between 1 or 2 pipes the power also changes so I don't know how to proceed

Dual:

Single:

Is it the same with RarlyL8 Mufflers?
Old 05-04-2014, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)