View Single Post

[QUOTE=voitureltd;8049778]
Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
Here is one to consider. 1979 SC turbo, original leather dash still not warped. It needs some upgrades to pass tech to meet current safety standards as it last raced early 90s. Now has fresh fuel cell, suspension restored with some 935 rear suspension and tail. Fresh running gear, slotted Porsche race brakes and 3.4 liter Jarvis twin turbo with dyno break in @ 11psi resulting 500lbs torque and 450HP at 5200RPM. Has GT2 evo cams that will increase HP up to 7200RPM, so hp once boost is @ 15PSI and 7K RPM, HP should be around 600. Cars weight is under 2200LBS. Should be eligible for many racing venues. It still needs new tires, fire suppression system, and current seat and restraining system. Probably $10K more to finish and probably way to fast for a novice like me. Run with the big dogs with this one. Possible street 930 trades? PM for more info.

Sorry for the old photo of car at track. Current ones of finished car to large for Pelican so PM for larger new ones. Thanks Tony@VoitureLTD
FWIW, here's a really great and free windows program called easy thumbnails for downsizing picture files that are too big to post.
https://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/

I've been using it for years and I have never found anything easier or better for this.
You can do one file at a time, selected batches, or whole folders of files.

I use the lanczos 3 jpeg algorthim setting and usually set quality to around 95%. Experiment with it and learn it. You'll love it if you ever email jpegs or want to downsize pictures to post them on a message board.

It's made for 32 bit windows operating systems so if you use it in 64 bit windows 7 or 8, open the the windows program compatibility mode dialog box and set that to XP service pack 3 and then it will run just as fast in 64 bit Windows 7 or 8.

If your on a MAC it already has excellent graphics software programs built into it.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)