View Single Post

From what I can tell ( this is my first P car) it was not hit. Can't figure out the wrinkle in the rear wheel arches as there is no indication of any issues on the rear bumper.
The motor is in the car and turns over without issue. I have been told to take it to a Porsche mechanic to have him run through it. As these cars are finicky. I am in the middle of another build but could not pass this up
The car cleaned up better than expected. I have a friend from college that specializes in detail work on High end cars, so I will be calling him out to look at the paint and interior to see what he can do.
I would love to keep her but I am not sure if I will be able to. The wife will most likely make me chose between my other car and this one......
It does not have a sunroof, it is a 4 speed car, it has the original tires on it, it has the original interior ( brown cloth inserts with a brown leather side boulsters and door panels)
I am at a loss as to what the value would be for the car.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)