View Single Post

Garage
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new 930! I was in the same boat as you about 18 months ago, the car I purchased had sat for some time under cover outside. Your car looks to be in better shape than mine was, and most definitely a better color. Plan on spending some serious time and $$ where the powertrain is concerned(head studs broken, piston ring issues, rusty bolts, nuts, brakes, etc) Read up as much as you can, and you'll find the members here are extremely helpful and will always point you in the right direction. In the end, if you stay the course, you'll have a car that's a ball to drive and worth it in the end depending on the cost of the car itself and how much work you can do yourself! It's always good to see another Porsche with hopes to hit the open road again; the Euro cars in very cool and you're already ahead of the US cars BHP and suspension tuning.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)