View Single Post
930T Owner

Garage
Nice find. I especially like that it's a hardtop car with no sunroof! Very nice indeed. I think a lot of advice has been given here by many knowledgeable folks.

I will just say this- the pictures depict a car that needs a LOT of work. With the time it has spent outside, I think this car might overwhelm you if you try to clean it up and get it running again. You might make out better financially to just sell it as-is to someone who would want to restore it properly and keep it.

I personally wouldn't put that kind of work into a car in this condition unless you had 1) a lot of time and experience with these cars to leverage your abilities to do a lot of the work yourself and 2) plan to keep it. - I don't think you should expect a huge gain on the sale of this car unless you plan to do the majority of the work yourself. Interior restorations on these cars are not cheap. Motor restoration will be very costly; and this is just touching the surface.

Either way, best of luck to you and congratulations on a great find.

Chris.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)