Thread: Which I/C
View Single Post

Which I/C

Been reading all the IC threads.
Am considering changing my stock IC for an improved version. I have been trying to keep the car as original as possible and the race rules for my track car mean I have to keep the original turbo (). So getting improved performance by swapping out the turbo is not an option. But changing the IC is. Altho my turbo is the modified version, I am not sure with my turbo the IC would be limiting flow and HP? But I can get the temps lower I am sure, with a more effective IC. (I do spray water over the stock IC and pull about 15 Deg C out).
My query is, will I get an improvement in performance by upgrading, and what versions in the market will bolt to my stock 3LDZ - I have no idea what short/long neck version I need.
Thanks
Alan
83 SC, 82 930 (track) - Stock except for RarlyL8 race headers, RarlyL8 Zork, K27-7006, 22/28 T bars, 007 Fuel head, short 3&4 gears, NGK AFR, Greddy EBC (on the slippery slope), Wevo engine mounts, ERP rear camber adjust and mono balls, Tarret front monoball camber adjust, Elgin cams, 38mm ported heads, 964 IC. 380rwhp @ 0.8bar Apart from above, bone stock:-)
Old 05-25-2014, 10:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)