View Single Post
Brando

Garage
Robbie, please do continue reading posts here. They're very valuable. There are some very knowledgable fellas here, some of which you've insulted already.
My suggestion to you is to use the search function, then don't question everything you read. I'd say most of what you've read is typed by smart experienced people that know more than you do. If not, you'd know anyway.
I'm still not sure we're not being punked but in the interest of good neighborly help Ill byte and try and guide you.
Just read and learn. Don't question well thought out posts which have charts and diagrams to show increases or capacities as they're probably valuable, well thought out and tested data that will help others find efficiencies and improvements to their cars.
We are human, we get better and better as we lean more, that's one reason we know the good and bad parts to get or avoid.
Read posts and take them in, quit questioning everything. Learn from them.
Your not smarter, but some day you might be as smart and experienced. Until then, quit posting things. It's for your best interest. If you have a question ask, but don't post things cause they make you look silly/dumb.
So, any questions will be answered promptly, unless you keep insulting the intelligence of some valuable assets we have at our disposal.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)