View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komenda Fan View Post
More info may help. Does it turnover? Original engine? Original paint colour? Interior condition? Beautiful car. I think it'll be hard to value as it has sat for so long, but more info will help.

I agree, it is worth more than 17k.

Yes it is the original motor... The paint color is silver now, original paint color was grey.. He did spend A LOT on re-painting though so it wasn't a mickey mouse paint job... They painted the entire car, engine bay, etc... took the car apart. Doors off engine out etc.. You don't see any factory color in or on the body, bay or inside the car. It doesn't turn over due to the fact that my mom hasn't taken it to get a new battery, oil changed, gas flushed.... I suggested that to her to get the car RUNNING to sell it which might cost whatever all it takes to get a car that has been sitting for 7 years... ($1,000 - $2,000 to get it running?) It turned over 7 years ago when it was parked... Obviously it doesn't now until the basics get taken care of battery/gas/oil..

Thank you for the reply
Old 05-26-2014, 01:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)