View Single Post

On another note. The motor mounts are WEVO urethane mounts. These do not have a very long lifetime down here in the heat and humidity. Every time i have pulled the engine since i have switched to these they have been crumbling and falling apart. I was thinking of possibly using elephant racing bushings in the future on the suspension but i don't think they will hold up. Cooincidentally i have urethane wheels on all my shop woodworking equipment. those have fallen apart also and are in need of replacement. I am wondering if anyone makes a replacement thats nitrile or neoprene.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 06-02-2014 at 06:21 PM..
Old 06-01-2014, 01:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #332 (permalink)