View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I rikey the idea of the manual switch (difurnt than Ronnie's MAN SWTICH)

I've got an open switch mounted beneath my dash's lower edge I could grab the wires from.

thanks for the other suggestions - the switch IIRC was labed 135* on the side which I found odd

didn't think of checking fleabay duh

alas

I'd previously shared that my fan was TIGHT to spin... finally got around to jumpering it last night (after my Alfa bud John swooped in and soldered a bullet connector on a wire to my sender for the easy fix, of course), and the fan no worky.

As this impedes the final nose button-up, I unplugged the fan and put it on the shelf for further determination at a later date. I'm pretty certain my temps will be fine w/o the fan with the OE cooler fed by the bumper scoop and Setrab 172 combo, for my usage. Mebbe I'll attempt to resurrect. Mebbe I'll sell. Dunno yet.

So, I blazed ahead in the name of PROGRESS!:

as I've said before and continue to say again... getting there... oy.

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 06-02-2014, 06:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)