Thread: Play nice, Audi
View Single Post
Kartoffelkopf

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
forkin HELL HAIRY ASS

thanks for sharing

I'm a huge fan of both marques, so for me it'll come down to who runs the better race

pretty cool, regardless

While I just scratched off Montreal F1 off me bucket list... La Sarthe verrrrrrrrrrrymuch still remains in need of a tacklin!

Spenny! Have a blast of a time there, and make us proud!
Cheers buddy, sure will....not for the lack of last-minute drama though, it's now 02.52 and I need to be at the port in about 3hrs....hmm...not too much sleep happening here! Busy planning a route down there that avoids the autoroutes, too many LeBiB's gunning for the Brit tourists, so looking to go native and use the back-roads

BTW guys, you probably know this already, but Radio Le Mans always put on a stellar show throughout the race, and indeed beforehand with the free practise and night qually sessions.
1993 (MY92) 964 Turbo 3.3 - Horizon Blue - Follow my 964 Turbo project here... http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-engine-rebuilding-forum/626572-964-3-3-turbo-efi-conversion-using-syvecs-life-racing-engine-management.html
On Instagram (along with other stuff) as @spenny_.b #spennybengineproject
Old 06-11-2014, 05:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)