View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Hey - @ 3:53a.m. his pics can look like six bags of ass - he's earned it

Your work there is astounding... shames my measly peasly spiff 'n shine endeavor certainly.

I pulled the plug here @ a whimpy 11:15 last night as the successive 1-3am'ers have kicked me arse something fierce, but the motor / trans are UP... ready to tie in, hopefully tonight.

That was more tedious than I'd expected - 3 floor jacks and the ATV jack, had to get creative w/ my bud John providing voice of reason at key junctures. Def a 2-man job if you're rockin the uberghettofab setup like this

Wow Ken, congrats on the major life change there that's pretty exiting. Def good luck doing the move keeping all them bits accounted for. Good for you tho, that's great...

I too got a yukk out of the drill CF / rivets bit... great way to start the day.

Maybe just maybe I'll fire mine up early next week- shoot - gots to order oil from Amazon today, forgot about that.

Kozmo, I like my bierz tall, cold, and never-ending . Tick freakin TOCK!

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 06-13-2014, 04:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)