View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozmo930 View Post
It has been a thrash to get this done in time . So many small changes make for a lot of thought as you fab stuff going back together . But it is all for the good to make it reliable and last for awhile .
I did put 5gal of fresh 112 Sunoco in it today hoping to fire up this weekend , we'll see ... Can't find my clutch align tool , be a bi$$$h without it .

Kozmo

...thrash, INDEEDEDLY

!!!

rustled me up some time / motivation and harnessed my inner Kosmosis, and just getting in from annnnnnnother marathon eve of fun - productive, at least

nose is 99% hard mounted / DONE

phew

need to eff w/ a fog bracket a shade still but managed to get one H1 I've Summer's Eve'd thus far fully secured after this pic:

need to final hoist and tie in drivetrain, mount mirrors and exhaust / rear bumper, wire up MSD, install rear brakes / suspension...

and then...

(NO AND THEN!)

done

agreed, so many changed variables - shakedown imperative... serenity now! Gots to sched corner balance / align, hopefully within the coming week or so

let's keep our eyes on ze prize, eh?

man I wish I could afford some sweetsweet goodness of that what is 112 - whattasmell upon burn!!!!!! You dawg you.

tick tock it's bier o'clock, muuffuukkaahh!!!

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 06-13-2014, 10:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)