View Single Post

Garage
There is a dream to get both race cars to the track for test in this season and start campaign with them in next season parallel with our 911 race campaign.

The building and especially bodyworks of both of our 928 racing cars have gone slowly but progressively further, but haven't had time to post here (got some three kids in short time, youngest now 9 months) as I am now also building new house and apparently bigger garage
I will post some shots soon.

I haven't given up of widening this blue 928 also (as I have been using it in track days to tease occasionally GT3 cars): with proper 928 Motorsport Koni/Hypercoil suspension (700# front, 500# rear) its track speed is limited by front wheel grip, so we will work out also the moulds for front archs to get 285-30-18 acceptance also to our 'narrow' GTS-kind of bodies: to my blue and to my brothers S4 street and S track car. To those cars we are using GTS rear archs for rear widening.

The ultra wide will be complete one off as the others will be moulded one design parts. For this particular racecar I am following with great interest 928 Motorsport proceeding now their 6 speed C5/6 transmission project . It would be great extension to widebody biturbo setup.

Last edited by petri; 06-17-2014 at 01:38 AM..
Old 06-17-2014, 12:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)