View Single Post
Brando

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by torresmd View Post
I must be missing something. I don't care what kind of guy Magnus is or seems to be. Is the negativity all because he is marketing the wheels covertly in the video? I have no idea what else he might be into. I thought he was just some P-car nut that has money to take his obsession to another level.
Right.
The guys got like fifteen Porsche cars including at least three 930's! Plus he seems to be a pretty nice guy. How bad could he be? I'd say he's pretty smart, bordering on genius when it comes to marketing, is that bad? Only if we get jealous. My opinion is that he'd probably want me to be less jealous and more inspired by his collection?
So I am. I am inspired by it and though I'd also love to have his abilities to have what he does and has, I'm not jealous, it's a free country and we're each endowed with what we got personally to make what we got work for us. (Ronnie I don't need to hear you in the background saying"he said endowed")
I happen to enjoy some of what he does and some things I choose to ignore, but I respect him. He's a smart dude and I rather enjoy hearing him talk, because he's usually talking about a P-car and I love to also talk about P-cars. It's fun.
I hope he and 1552 make some cash on those wheels. Those wheels look great in my opinion with a nice combination of German and Italian influence and they look light too, and are forged! Nice.
The video? I Love 930's and I love the pops and burbles so yeah, I like the video too.
So F-en what!?
Old 06-17-2014, 05:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)