View Single Post

Garage
87 Carrera Cabriolet (M491) arrived today! Feedback on website appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks to everyone on this forum for the direct and indirect help as I fumbled my way back to Porsche ownership. There is such a wealth of information on this forum and it was very useful. I'm sure this will be an even more valuable resource post-purchase!

I jumped out of my seat when I found a white/black 3.2 with an authentic factory widebody with less than 50K miles on it at Holt Motorsports. The deal went through, the PPI results were great and the shipping company came through to deliver the car today. I'm happy to report that the car has found its new home in my garage:

While I was waiting for delivery I put together a website / blog for the car. I don't expect it to generate a lot of traffic, I did it mainly to keep a detailed record of my time with the car. There are links to other pages at the top of the site including details on the car, details on the M491 option, etc. Feedback and suggestions for making it better are appreciated.

Porsche Carrera

Thanks again for all of the help (whether you knew it or not) in my search for the right car.

Cheers,
Jeff
Old 06-22-2014, 12:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)