View Single Post
Tobias A

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Toby930
Dyno - Pics

Stock exhaust manifold is sold already to a guy here in Sweden.

Thanks for all the kind words guys These cars are really amazing! She's becoming just the way I want her. Just need some more Power But I love keeping the CIS for the Old School Feeling!

Here are some Pics from the Dyno we did during Spring 2011. Back then the engine had stock exhaust headers and a little different muffler. Measured in Crank HP and Crank Nm on a DTS Dyno.

Max Power 445 CHP was at approx 5000 rpm and Max Torque 675nm at approx 4600 rpm.

I think the Stock exhaust manifold was restricting the power on higher revs. That's why the curve drops after 5000 rpm.

The Next step will probably be a 5862 Turbo, 044 pump in the rear, a 1980's racing fuel head, large IC (full bay) and Zork tube, plus play around with the cam timing. Also thinking of a adjustable WUR from Brian.

Goal is to hit 550 CHP with CIS and close to 800nm of Torque. But I guess I should be Happy if I can hit just over 500 CHP

I'm also doing some mods to get her even lighter Goal is 1300kgs with a half filled gas tank, plus me inside (80kgs).

Regards

Tobias
Old 06-27-2014, 10:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)