View Single Post
infraredcalvin infraredcalvin is offline
Non User
infraredcalvin's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ladera Ranch, CA
Posts: 1,352
Time to get a lawyer and let your insurance co and his know your intent to sue. Find out what his property damage limit is, unfortunately the min required is $5k. That means anything above you'll have to go after his personal assets (house, cars, etc). Bad sign that he has minimal coverage, typically means he doesn't have anything to protect. You've got to be an ********* about it unfortunately... If not you'll get screwed.

Keep after your insurance company, they'll continue to hold out and wear you down. If you've got comprehensive coverage the'll have to pay. Start threatening to call the BBB and insurance commission. Squeaky wheel will get the grease, if you go high enough in any company, they'll pay. Nothing worse than having something like this hitting your bosses desk when it should have been handled earlier.
Infraredcalvin - AKA Pat
'76 Turbo Carrera #311 - Factory LSD, Sport Seats
'75 914 GT clone project
'71 914 track car
Old 07-02-2014, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #112 (permalink)