View Single Post

Garage
Question

I have to say fixing 35 years of hacking on a perfectly good car is just mind boggling ... but when I set out to fix things that is just what I'm going to do . The hacked up engine harness is fixed and new . But with that said as usual there is a fuel pump problem ... wiring from car to engine is making everything run backwards (hard to explain that) engine runs but only if I put jumpers where I'm not suppose to It is just as easy to fix these cars right the first time then to cut things up to get by ??? I just don't understand I guess
Dennis and I went through all the checks to make sure everything is ok from front to back of the car . We have come up with the conclusion that someone has fiddle f**k*d the wiring and removed any engine saving electronics to make it run in the past . So tomorrow I get to remove wiring panel in back of car and check out all the wires and relays and harness to make sure all is well . I am not looking forward to that at all .But I must get it done ...

TIC-toc-TIC-toc !

Brian ...
"ZORK TUBE" sounds great can't wait to open it up, I'm in the need for some flamage !

Kozmo
Old 07-02-2014, 11:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)