View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
MikeD! Lord knows I make my fair share of mistakes. Oy. Serenity now!

Thanks Kozmonator. The brace sure is purty jewelry. Loose the hood stops in process which I'll have to figure out (some rubber caps over the allen bolts there or something).

Didn't tie into the brackets yet as rear's still jacked - but this gives a good idea of the flex:

Will tie it down once it's back on the ground and I drive it around the block to settle it in again.

Chiselin away, tediously. Exhaust with new v-band is on now that MartiniRon fab'd me up a turbo support bracket (tricky bugger, manymany different planes of consideration goin on in thar!). And a real nice one for the catchcan. Whattapal!:

still need to find reducers from 3/4" hose to 1/2" fittings - suggestions?

my visitor's been hanging out all week, gone dormant - don't leave yer bevvy untended when goin for a squirt:

So, I've had these Teradacktyls in my driveway this year after 15yrs of being here - strafing my freshly painted A8 rear bumper and Slaab w/ the top down... numerous times, every day, same exact spot. Mocking me, I tell ya! Well, this is a new low. Found this the other night... car's not seen light of day since January mind you - WTF!?

Sh!!ttiness aside, today/tonight's out for work, but back at it tomorrow...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 07-05-2014, 07:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)