View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
Dear fellow Pelicanites,

Let me bring it to the point right away:

The only fever I can see is the fever you get from a marketing overload.

This guy sucks !!!

He is in no way an outlaw or a hooligan or whatsoever he thinks I buy any cool image from him.

It is a vending machine and what we have to respect is a certain value of instinct getting jeans and shirts distributed using the right media tools.

Do not get me wrong being not liberal but since here in Germany I am quite good connected and integrated in the BMW motorcycle scene, so I have this hipster stuff all around me.

Urban Motors, Blitz Motorcycles....WTF....

This is not real !

There is no soul !

All this posers w....king themselves away in front of a mirror...

They all jump on the next horse right in the next second if it is recognised being more hip the other day.

I can't take the view of old socks around bike headers anymore.

They all want to be that special that they all look the same at the end.

This beard, this tattoo, this chain, this shirt - the sunglasses uniform.

Six feet under Ferdinand is turning like a crankshaft by the view of this ugly fashion pope sitting in his masterpiece giving us the great pretender.

Magnus it is alright with me if someone will buy your cloth and now your wheels - I will never do so.

Steve Mc Queen would buy a set of Fuchs or BBS wheels - and even if there is an other beard starting to grow on your back, he is the king of cool which you will never be; whatever wicked painting you put on a poor 911 which can not defend himself being violated by whatever you think style and taste have been given to you from outer space.

If you do the next video using one of this icons as a vehicle for your advertisement, get yourself a drivers training and avoid this boring pussy style cruising around like my outlaw grandma would do the wild thing.

It is a PORSCHE my dear and it can take a good kick in the ass - just like you !

Eat this:

Bull**** Hipster Bike Videos | Ride Or Lie

Best reg.

Dirk
You hit the nail on the head! Well written. I am too so tired of the self promoting, navel gazing people that the social media have created. Painfull to witness, and the sad thing is - it is impossible to steer clear of.

Beste Grusse aus Kopenhagen,

Christian
Old 07-08-2014, 12:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #87 (permalink)