View Single Post
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
hey Eric - good to see you trollin over here

yeah, he texted me some spy shots of his creation last night - pretty slick - I'd post here but A) don't want to schtink up Koz's thread too much and 2) don't want to schteal any of Ronnie's thunderous thundar

now

WHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyTF does MSD still use Serial Port!?!? Looked quickly and thought my laptop had that (duh, no) but turns out it's 3row not 2 - dammit! So, no starty last nighty. Fuch. Radio Shack here I come.

This awaits me:

tho...

see ^that^ MAGNIFICENT Harbor F(me)reight floor jack poised under thar? I'd hoisted it back up one lassssst time to tie in MSD power to starter... and... the lowering release mechanism snapped. Stuck UP now.

AWESOME!

The sun... it never sets, in my werld... oy.

Koz, bummage on the f'd up seat - lame. Hope the neu one arrives in time for ya...

oh, and...

tickfrickinTOCK, bizaaaatch!!!!!
LMAO, no, do not want to steal thunder. That's a nice lookin' azz you got there. (no homo)

Serial port? Seriously? LOL, damn. And HF? COME ON, DUDE. Friends don't let friends use HF anything. That schitt can get you killed, or worse - you might end up with a small wiener (like Ronnie).
Old 07-10-2014, 06:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)