261: Passenger side mirror plain
383: Sport seat left
387: Sport seat right
567: Winscreen green tint graduated
650: Sunroof

Can't tell you more

DOHC
Hi Arnold,

Very nice, and obviously interesting car you have there. I really like the interior color. Looks almost like Granite Green which was available that year.

00: is the country code.. in this case its Germany..

I'm not so sure the 97 means 25th Anniversary model.
I thought it did as well but I'm not so convinced of that as I don't think they would parse that out.. Germany vs. ROW/US, etc.. it would be just one model year. The car being a 1986, it would not be old enough to be 25 year anniversary as the earliest turbo would be 1975, and the earliest 911 would be 64 making it 22 in 86.

Interior code LS is Leather Seats although in a car like yours I’ve seen it listed as SL which is special leather

Paint No L999 is basically the paint to sample code. Lucky for you the Sonderlackierung (Special Paint or Special spraying) decal below gives you the paint name & and number.. although I have no idea what Herbolds is.. maybe a brand of paint.

Option code L97 - I think this deals with either the interior color, the console, or the steering wheel, or possibly a combo thereof considering they are color matched.

The other codes are correct as dohc has stated

regards,
RGruppe #180
So many cars..so little time!!

Last edited by onboost; 07-10-2014 at 08:28 AM..
Old 07-10-2014, 08:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #833 (permalink)