View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16Volt View Post
This probably doesnt mean much to you given where you are right now but I just wanted to point out one thing.

My car has been out of action for the last month due to two snapped taillight housing screws.

Now think about all the work you have done in the last 4 weeks, all the issues you troubleshoot and resolved in 4 weeks. That is exemplary work, there is allot to be positive about. No matter the issue you both keep getting back up.

Turbopalooza or not, credit where credit is due. Keep doing what you doing and to use a aviation phrase, don't do something stupid because you have "get home-a-sitis".

Just my .1.
A big "HELL YA !" But we can not think sitting at home would be the ultimate bummer while our comrade's have so much fun . So dam close if I can get this thing running this weekend it will be on the dyno next week, that will make my decision for me . Jacob I can only hope Amy takes pity on me , I talked with her about sign up but didn't want to commit until I knew my car would run . Hate to take up someone's time for nothing but track time would be the ticket for a good weekend to calm me down after all this s@@t! TIC-toc-TIC-toc. Kozmo
Old 07-11-2014, 09:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #104 (permalink)