View Single Post
ROW '78 911 Targa

Garage
Just another bit of information to add to what Kozmo has posted already. I've been working with him to get the electrical sorted.

Car was running albeit poorly, a week or so ago. It would idle but as soon as any additional fuel was added it would die. Since then a number of electrical problems have been sorted to have the fuel pumps running properly. (A number of poor PO mods and even some shorted wiring and burnt relays have been repaired)

Again, car would idle, but any additional fuel would cause it to stumble and die.
Now after all the tinkering the engine is very much flooded, I suggested pulling plugs, disabling fuel pump and spinning engine to expel fuel and try again once dried out.

Mixture set really, really rich? Needs to check f the WUR fuel pressures are correct? (Cold, warm and running)
I provided baseline initial settings for the fuel delivery setup for the NA CIS, any differences for the turbo?

Last edited by timmy2; 07-13-2014 at 10:47 PM..
Old 07-13-2014, 10:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)