View Single Post

Garage
Brian, Kenik and Paul,

Thank you VERY much for the advice. It is greatly appreciated!

Brian,

As I committed myself in purchasing the H5 headlights I had no intention in backing out. Nevertheless, it appears that after exactly 10 years of purchasing a lot of car stuff over the internet (including three vehicles), I may be the victim of fraud. The amount was not much but it is an important reminder for us to due some quick due diligence when buying items from total strangers.

In my case, I saw that the guy had been on Pelican since 2007 and assume everything would be fine. After I paid, I decided to look at what other interesting items the guy may have for sale and saw that the two EXACT items he had sold yesterday had apparently been sold to other people in September. I sent several messages and emails and have not heard anything until now. I would very much like to be wrong here.

So at the end of the day, you are right that I may end up having to purchase H4 headlights after all...... It appears that H5s were not meant to be....

Best regards,
Angelo
Old 07-14-2014, 03:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)