View Single Post
umop apisdn

Code and simulated testing on the bench completed for
K-Jetronic with Digital WUR or parallel bypass Bosch WUR and frequency valve with pressure targeting

K-Jetronic / Lambda with control of both OEM or DIY (Andial or similar) Frequency Valve and optional Digital WUR or Bosch WUR with bypass with separate mixture and AFR maps for each if needed

KE-Jetronic with OEM Differential Pressure Regulator which probably isn't relevant here but in theory would allow a late KE alloy fuel distributor to be adapted and fully controlled
The frequency valve and WUR bypass combination is probably the most interesting as it seems to be the most common mod here. Add one or two compatible fuel pressure sensors for Control Pressure and System Pressure and a wideband for AFR and you have a flexible and comprehensive base for tuning and logging most of the existing setups I've seen here.

In addition simple things like AFR High and Low warning light or buzzer if a pre-set limit is exceeded already exist in the system.

My next step is in-vehicle testing to make sure we have the actual control seen in testing.

Am I on the right track?

Separating detailed overall MegaSquirt discussion from specifics on this implementation will make things clearer for everybody following along.

So MegaSquirt Engine Management Systems for the basics and read up on the MegaSquirt in the features and documentation sections.
Specific docs covering the CIS features are underway and will be available in this thread and our website when ready.

If you feel the need to peek at the possibilities, download a copy of TunerStudioMS from EFI Analytics at tunerstudio.com
a sample CIS vehicle project can be downloaded from http://www.FrankenCIS.com/ms2extra/MS-FrankenCIS_sample.zip unzip it and open in Tunerstudio to play offline, no hardware required.

Last edited by Reanimotion; 11-25-2014 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: added megasquirt info
Old 07-15-2014, 08:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)