View Single Post
What's on YOUR Hood?

SUMMER SPECIAL 2.0 - Reduced Pricing on Refinished Hood Crests + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!!

BACK FOR AN ENCORE BY POPULAR DEMAND!!

I received a great response to the "Summer Special" that I made available Mid June through early July. Thanks for the kind words about the pieces we refinish. I have received a number of inquiries from fellow Pelicans about running another special.

I have been able to obtain another quantity of 20 core crests to refinish as in the first special. I'm going to refinish these in the most popular color choice which is Light Stainless Cerakote "highlights" and Semi Flat / Satin Black Enamel "lowlights" as before. This is a great combination on almost any Porsche as the black and silver coordinates with wheels, model designation on the rear of your Porsche etc.

The Summer Special is $120 shipped (within the US) with a OEM Porsche Crest Gasket and retainers. This is a $30 reduction from the usual $150 cost. Shipping outside the US is via USPS International Priority Mail in a small flat rate box. The shipping quote is per the USPS.com website and I only charge the actual quoted amount.

These refinished pieces fit EVERY Porsche except for 356 Models which utilize a smaller crest

Additionally when these 20 pieces are sold all 20 purchasers will be entered in a drawing for a Polished Nickel Plate Red / White and Blue "Flag" crest which normally is a $200 refinished piece:

Shipping the crest to the winner will be at my expense (both US and Overseas) and will include a gasket and retainers. It's my way of saying thank you to my fellow Pelicans and a great way of celebrating summer.

If you would like to order one and be entered in the drawing please send me a PM here or contact me directly via email:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Best Regards: Jim
Old 07-17-2014, 04:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)