View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
^that's^ klassic, Koz!

another midnight endeavor, another 15 swear job - muther fukking orangeass hose that is EXACT same size ID as the OD of the ducts... and... has razorass sharp fukking metal winding ends that needle you when you least expect it... and... that comes unraveled just by looking at it... and that pops off the top when you get the bottom on / vice versa

field fix, done for time being until I can somehow fab up some ducts to affix to rear of valance:

still don't have lowbeams yet... relays are in at least 8-). Back to Napa for my ninth million fuse purchase in the morning, fingers crossed... hoping my windshield washer pump wires that I'd forgotten I'd left dangling down thar when I'd yoinked all that may have been shorting - can I be so lucky???
By the way Paul keep an eye out , now that I have some time I'm going to try and finish my brake ducs "Carbon Fiber " of coarse with some kind of unit to attached to lower control arms so hose's don't drag on ground . That was a good quick fix

Kozmo
Old 07-22-2014, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #157 (permalink)