View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
ps. ***reminder to any/all planning on entering Monticello even to spectate***

you need to contact Amy @ Monticello per the instructions somewhere earlier in this thread

THIS MEANS YOU!!!!

Jake's got a POOL (fergot to ask him if it was The InstaRust, The Lightning Magnet, or The Tinkler model?), so remember your towel and circa 1920 swim trunks.

He says the brush pile is enormous, bonfire alert!

Burgs / dogs flipped upon arrival - tits AND nipplez!!!

Bring a sleeping bag, and grab a bed / couch / floor, or bring an air mattress... but there's plenty 'o room.

Going to be redonkulous timez gentz... Just Not Right. Jake's got a 135mi (1way) route planned for us Friday, out to some literal ghost town where some fire burns perpetually underground.

Maybe cap that off w/ a stop @ Yuengling Brewery - righteous.

Sounds like a solid 8-12 of us are IN, in some capacity throughout Thurs. night thru Sat. Exxxxxxxxxxcellllllllllllllllllennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt.

Peeling just texted me Dawes finished his car, so he's riding gun w/ me and we're shagging it in route. Matt's swinging by my way @ 4 Thurs, we'll hit the road and shag John, grab his car @ Dawes, and see all you schtanky biitchez @ Jake's round duskish.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiierz.

Epic Adventures, cometh gentz... lookin forward to the shenanigans, debauchery, mayhem, and madness I am!

Kozmo, Jake told me today he's debuting his new race car livery... I asked if it were Star Wars Angry Birds in your honor heh heh. Really bummed to be missin ya bud, tho surely not as bummed as I know you are... damn.

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |

Last edited by krasuskyp; 07-22-2014 at 07:34 PM..
Old 07-22-2014, 07:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #109 (permalink)