View Single Post

Garage
Well I'm good to go. I'm all back together and got a 10 minute test-and-tune run in... AFR's still look good and no hose clamps blew off during a few blasts up to the wategate's limit.

I had a million things a part so there's always that nagging "did I forget anything" feeling, but to paraphrase Rumsfeld, "you go to the track with the car you have, not the one you wish you had". My white overboost wiring is a bit mickey-moused and will be the prime suspect if the car dies on me over the next few days. Boost gauge wiring didn't reach but oh well for now on that too. I'll eventually add some longer pigtails with nice weatherproof connectors to allow for a better situation and easier IC removal in the future.

I just have to reinstall the rear bumper and I'm good to go. Oh and my NYS inspection sticker expired in May so I scraped that off. No time to deal with that before 6:30AM tomorrow when I hit the road. Looking forward to seeing some cool cars and like-minded 930 fanatics.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #120 (permalink)