View Single Post
Banned

^^^ gsxrken, nice looking work, and sweet that you were able to knock that **** out in time!

WOW, I wish I was going to be there, but I simply could not afford the trip . . . maybe with better, long term planning the next time around I could make it happen. It would be most awesome to meet some of you face to face - no doubt a hilarious experience!

PS: I'm a bit curious about why you want to run the OEM airbox (nice job with modifying it, by the way) . . . you must not be one of these "OEM only" freaks of nature that post here () with great regularity, seeing as you have that big, honkin intercooler that looks in no way OEM . . . I use the tapered filter on the metering plate because I like the room, how the dinosaur technology fuel distributor looks, and think the OEM airbox looks like a mail receptacle. Just wondering - not passing judgement on your decision (though I do pass much judgment on the OEM-only boyz - ha!).

PSS: $10 to you for a well placed boot to Paul's BBs and a snapped pic of him doubled over!

Last edited by Ronnie's.930; 07-24-2014 at 11:08 AM..
Old 07-24-2014, 10:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #121 (permalink)