View Single Post
beancounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tt surgeon View Post
The glen is by far my favorite track to drive, I've probably done hundreds of laps there in multiple different p cars. I only suggested njmsp bc I may have a connection there to put on a pvt track day.
NJMP will definitely arrange private days. An acquaintance of mine organized a series of them down there, and I ended up "sponsoring" a few of them with him which was nothing more than splitting the cash deposit with him. I wouldn't be surprised if its also possible to rent the Glen for a day. Generally this sort of thing has to be planned pretty far in advance as their calendars fill up, you won't be able to do a weekend day, and even a Friday may be tough to arrange. I threw out feelers to this forum a few years ago for one of these private events at NJMP...I got 1, maybe 2 responses. The cricketts were deafening. It takes 30 or more people to make it work economically.

NJMP thunderbolt course is alright I think, but the lightning course gets old pretty quick IMO. If we can pull together a posse for the Glen...count me in for sure
Old 08-01-2014, 04:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #206 (permalink)