View Single Post
What's on YOUR Hood?

I have 10 pieces available for order at the $120 "Summer Special" pricing and a chance at winning the Red, White and Blue Polished Nickel Crest!!!!!

That being said I thought I would post a few pics of some recently completed custom pieces we’ve shipped out over the last week or so.

Here’s a polished nickel plated crest incorporating the colors found in Argentina’s flag. Our customer wanted to combine pride in his heritage with his enthusiasm for the marque:

The crest mirrors the colors in the flag of Argentina:

The next refinished piece is a Gulf / Weyer themed brushed nickel plate crest with orange and navy blue on it’s way to the UK!:

The customer is having his 964 repainted in Gulf Blue similar to this:

And planning on using the bottom (third) door sill decal in Gulf Orange and Navy Blue:

We were also FLOORED, repeat FLOORED (did I say FLOORED?) when Mark White, owner of Accumoto Autosport Accumoto Motorsport - Precision in Motion , contacted us for a crest to adorn their latest project / demonstrator. After a few lengthy and incredibly eye opening phone calls (to include a face time walk around of the car itself), Mark tasked us with refinishing an older style brushed nickel piece with satin / semi flat black and gunmetal metallic, as well as a newer style crest with the same finish. Stay tuned to see which they use on the car…..the work they do is INCREDIBLE. Their attention to fit, finish and detail is second to none. Tough to describe just what they do in a part of a portion of a post. Suffice it to say if you need a thinly veiled race car for the street or an all out car for the track you would be hard pressed to find a more dedicated, competent and thorough crew.

Older “901” style crest in Brushed Nickel Plate:

New “996” style crest with an identical finish:

Visit their website here:
Accumoto Motorsport - Precision in Motion

or their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/accumoto

Stunning work. Amazing precision and attention to detail. Definitely worth perusing.

Cheers!
Old 08-05-2014, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)