View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Thanks for update. Glad to hear you're getting closer to ironing out those nagging bugs. So much depends these days on what previous owners did to their cars and in many cases had no business being in there. Many times, it's a case of a mechanic not knowing what the hell he/she is doing and then leaving the new owner to sort these things out for themselves.

I know I may get slammed here for this and I really don't mean to single out one individual because this certainly is not a unique circumstance........

What has happened to the English language? We are so fortunate as a society to have in our possession such a powerful and versatile language at our disposal. SMS, text messaging, has brought on ruin to such a wonderful language that took centuries to come into being. "Short Speak" as one of the more influential Science Fiction writers of recent memory has, unfortunately, become reality.

Sorry for going off topic. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 08-06-2014, 02:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)